Saturday, November 1, 2008

Amerian fuck style

All those bitches saying that my jokes ain’t South African are fucked up. What tha fuck did you just say you shit eater with an IQ smaller than that of a fly? Ma jokes ain’t uniquely South African but American? Look around you motherfucker/ The whole shit is dedicated to Bernie/ What you thought we were doing this for David Kau? Or Thabo Mbeki? Huh? Oh! You thought Facebook headquarters are in Zimbabwe or in Idutywa, South Africa? Bernie is American you little twat!!

I’m sick of this shit/ People base everything on Nationality nowa days/ You do that shit? Now what gives you the right to believe that you’re different from a racist bitch? Hell we can’t even have sex one of these days/ “No baby that’s a red-neck style” Why? Is it because while fucking I held you against a trailer? Or I put it in the wrong hole and didn’t feel any difference? I don’t even have a trailer bitch I got a shack/ Get it? A shack down Cape Town in Gugulethu? Damn who knows if our shacks ain’t humping one another? I mean one shack is balancing against another/ Are they doing it the red-neck style or just can’t stand unassisted? They say we’re poor but we all got fire detectors in our shacks/ What do you call a half asleep guy with a big-flat nose? In ma hood you sleep you burn/ If one drunk guy’s shack burns, all our shacks burn too/ You gotta sleep with both yha nostrils open and to tighten up security open one of your eyes as well!!!!

Fuck the American Style/ An American bitch would just unmount from you way before you come/ “Hell no! no! I ain’t going through with this shit, I thought you said you were African, this is just an American size” But I am African “Next time I will have to specify that you need to be a Nigerian”/ I told her fuck you American lady/ You’re the problem here not me/ Fuck!! the whole of Nigeria could fit in there/ Ghanaians are welcome in American Pussy too after a very short interview/ All they gotta do is speak in the Ghanaian accent/ For example they say ‘bark’ when they mean back, or ‘toolita’ instead of two litre/ So there you have it/ If you a Ghanaian you don’t pay for pussy in America, you only speak for it.

You bitch ain’t gonna come and tell me to keep it South African Style/ I mean you come here wearing Levi’s jeans drinking Jack Daniels whisky and still got guts to give me that shit? What do you want me to say? Ek sal joe moer joe kaffer? What about Umnqund’uqala apho ke ngoku? Is that Proudly South African? Wait listen to this one: I couldn’t get HIV I took a shower after it or simply “there’s no crises in Zimbabwe/ Now that has got to be strictly South African/ I will stop going to Wimpy for breakfast instead I will go to “Kwa Shisa Nyama” what about “Pap ‘n Vleis Plek”/ See I am Proudly South African/ I mean I say black foreigners are stilling our jobs instead of saying “God bless America and no place else” Fuck now why would God do that? I mean he ain’t American in the first place.

Fuck American style/ In South Africa we name our productions the Mzantsi way/ Look at Cornerdladla production, Mzantsi for sure,Tsotsi and many more/ India on the other side had to steal Hollywood and change it to Bollywood/ What happened to originality? America don’t give a shit ‘bout you/ If they did they wouldn’t call you terrorist/ They said it so much kids in America scream “Terrorist” when they see Indian Guys/ I was in Time Square the other night when this kid went like “mama do they bite” *Pointing at an Indian guy*/ I was half pleased you know why? Black people are off the hook for once/

I love South Africa/ I’m truly proudly South African/ I mean I would go and lock you up in Robin Island and watch you taking the long walk to freedom/ It will be too late when you get there, I got plan ‘B’ and that is drowning you in poverty/ Told you to take a short walk/ You thought you were cleverer didn’t you? In America they’ll lock you up in Guantanamo Bay indefinitely/Here’s their definition of a terrorist: Anyone with long beard, wearing nighties or toga-like stuff from India is a member of an Al Qaida who plan to destroy America/ I know why Osama Bin Laden is so against America, the thing is Bush knows it too/ They planned to fuck each other up taking turns and that Bush would go first, now Bush fucked Osama and ran without giving Osama his turn/ If yha want this whole thing to be over just tell Bush to let Osama get even/ Let him fuck you back for fuck’s sake/ Bush doesn’t understand that you don’t fuck Indians and get away with it/ Osama will hunt Bush down, and when he gets him, he will fuck him so hard Bush will go home with his ass in his hand with flies rooming around like those planes when they hi WTC.

Fuck American style/ American is based on a lie in the first place/ I mean look at that fucked up Italian called Christopher Columbus/ He claimed he discovered America/ Fuck you man/ There were already people living in there/ What? You thought they were bears or black (As if we ain’t people)? They were not bears nor black/ Ever get the feeling that the Americans misinterpret stuff so that it suits them? Well American chicks think that they are so hot/ You know where they got the idea? When we say that America is a key player in Global Warming/ They think we’re complimenting them/ No bitches we ain’t doin’ no shit/ We’re talking ‘bout the fumes and the nuclear/ Long ago you called what you were doing cold war and now its boiling.

On the contrary I love American Style, its not about being a traitor to South Africa man!! I love the style. Just shut up and continue forcing your self in what you don’t like. The first step is to terminate your facebook account on the bases that it ain’t South African. Remember that I ain’t scared of you motherfuckers!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Hi your blog is nice, and if you are interested in reading history of cambodia which result you in three benifits, such as know who the enermies and friends in the past, grow the national consciece, and be experience, please go to www.cambohistory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete