Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Narrative after abortion

Hello every body, I would translate from this site to English http://www.jabchai.com/main/view_joke.php?id=5664
but, my english is bad.. I just translate some point.

Axen AirCard Hi-End Siemens Chipset prices near Air China card.




Axen AirCard Hi-End Siemens Chipset prices near Air China card.









Axen AirCard Hi-End Siemens Chipset prices near Air China card.




Axen AirCard Hi-End Siemens Chipset prices near Air China card.

I came to abortion. Yesterday here. To feel hurt and many other mind and body. Always think that because they do not want to take the ball out of a bad person I still have. Feel of a parent in some people. Because I still need to learn many other children are still not ready to accept the burden of . The mother has.
So I try to find places for on the Web is that it has a 2 .... with ..... I have to appear before ..... that does not meet I can stomach. 2 half months to tell irony that drug use and no place Yaslb cost is U.S. $ 17,000 to sleep in hospital guard and a visit by Buddha image style. So I try to .... See it at cost 1,950 employees are all very kind person other .
When I enter the room I heart abortion other hand very bad cold shiver deaf enough to be walking to your doctor. flash that I want to escape from this room too. Enough doctor hands started pulling out to take my child. I do not have it very painful to the body alone and it hurts the heart. Because I think I hurt my child How would it hurt more than I million times. Feel bad and forget the whine out of Dr เลยล่ะ fierce. I have read that people that have hurt a little like some ล่ะ Maine. Some just hurt a few minutes ล่ะ. But for me it could just a few minutes in fact. But in my mind it much any longer. enough of a twist employees via mosquitoes, but I go to bed until I faint faint halfway. employees take it to smell ammonia. So I rise and walk back to bed to rest. I am sorrowful that during the most in life I have to kill children and then I go and then I own the treacherous word "mother" is not limited to child oscillation occurs in the environment that I have very bad. But I am back to kill the child dead perished. Then a forward in the future when I am ready to have some balls. Who then will I accept that the attack on the ball itself has Prior to the abortion, I do have to ask forgiveness . And when I wait for the ball with. But it also threadbare bad. Enough to home, I cry all night. เลย not stopped even now. It always overflowing. Although I will be when gold and know that abortion is a must for months. Infrangible am still not very good in what to do. I am thinking twice about that yesterday happened repeatedly throughout. to this time will not be in the mine then. But also I always subjective. I am aware of what made it a sin not to be the most tolerant. But this is the most valuable lesson of my. I changed it a different person, at least I fear about sex is to long. And remember about yesterday, and to die.
I would send to other friends to leave everyone if you have sex you should pretect it good to possess with it if I do not miss a worthwhile the fun just is not long to miss it but if not then once again to
Pl. I write about my case as to who is to do. If you is not ready to do I need to do perfectly because of my age. If parents know the flatulent. I love the people in prison แน่ other. But now I have to philanthropy.
Read real stories of people who have experienced abortion have a go at.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. so that is a good example for all who have sex and not have a good protect.
    thanks Miss. phalla for posting this lessons:

    ReplyDelete