Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Juicy Couture Coral One-Shoulder Dress

This Juicy Couture Coral One-Shoulder Dress

Juiscy-Couture-one-shoulder-coral-dress1

This Juicy Couture Coral One-Shoulder Dress is perfect for Spring and Summer. I can hear you guys. I know, it’s a little too early. Actually, not in Australia. It’s the perfect time to wear this dress down under :). But we’re not in Australia so I suggest save it for when our weather gets warmer. It would probably be around March or so.

Juiscy-Couture-one-shoulder-coral-dress2

I’ve suggested that because this Juicy Couture dress . That’s way down from it’s original price of $198. Unfortunately, it’s only available in sizes Small (2/4). I know, the injustice of it all. I could only admire it from afar. I am absolutely in love with the cascading ruffles across the body, not only in the front but in the back as well.

So if you are that size, think about it. An Under $100 Juicy Couture dress? I think the answer is YES!


holiday-giveaway-style-itless-2008-th

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment